Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tikatok

I just found the coolest website. . . it is called Tikatok . It is a website where kids can go to create their own books. I haven't tried it out yet or checked on prices or anything, but I hope to explore it more this weeend. I know both of my girls would be absolutely delighted to create a professional book, and I'm hoping to give them both a chance to work on creating one between now and Christmas. I found the idea in a Family Fun magazine. There is even a fun option that lets you work on the story with other family members and it sends emails back and forth so that people can take their turns adding a page. . . . I'm thinking that sounds like a lot of fun! I'll look into it more and maybe we can find a way to send it via email around . . . . . I'll let you know! I can think of at least two of my afterschool kids you would maybe love doing this too. . . . I'm excited to check it out!
I also had to share a couple of fun pictures from the past week. . . enjoy!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet - can't wait to check it out!
tabbi

Kelli said...

It's pretty cool. . . . let me know what you think when you get a chance!

Luann said...

That sounds like fun...what a great way for them to learn to love words, reading, and books. I hope to look tonight.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good! Barb