Sunday, October 26, 2008

SNOW







We are getting our first taste of winter today! It's 33 and lightly snowing with 20-40 mph winds and higher gusts. . . . it's just a taste of the next 5-6 months! It will be back in the 50s most of this week, but today is kind of fun. I know - you all probably think we are crazy, but the girls and I were really excited to see snow this morning. Wrigley didn't quite know what to make of it, but I'm sure Bailey will teach her the ins and outs of winter playtime.

And Happy Birthday Dad!

4 comments:

Luann said...

How fun...nothing better than the first snow. Your dad thinks there were flakes falling here when a dark clouf came over with these high winds...I'm not sure that's what they were, but not sure they weren't!!

Anonymous said...

THEY WERE SNOW FLAKES...
Thanks, Kelli, (you can keep your snow, by the way)

Kelli said...

OK. . . glad you had snow too. . . I guess?!?! Just thought we'd share a few!

Bobbi and Kat said...

We had a couple flurries last night and I could NOT believe it! I'm not a winter person, so I'm trying to hold on as long as I can to the warm weather and the flip flops and short sleeves that go with it!!!
The concert was GREAT! Thanks for asking. :)
Wrigley is getting SO big!