Friday, October 3, 2008

Busy Day

I'm up early this morning trying to get ready for a very busy day, but I got distracted by checking my email which led to this quick update!
This morning we leave at 8:30 - by "we" I mean me and 5 kiddos - to head to a pumpkin patch about 30 miles away. We have a fun morning scheduled out at a farm and hopefully I can keep all the kids together, happy, dry, and having a good time. We do have to be back to town by around 11:00 though as school lets out early today and I'll have 5 more kiddos (maybe 6) home by 11:30. . . . .

So lunch today will be me and 10 or 11 kids! Then 4 of them down for naps and me keeping the rest of them busy and quiet for 3 hours. . . . should be a busy busy day! Tonight Bria is off to a Girl Scouts campfire for a few hours and Emmy will hopefully be going to bed early to help fight off her ear infection and cold . . . . . I'm thinking I might need some extra Mt. Dew today!

I'm sure I'll have way too many pictures to post after our field trip this morning, so I'm thinking that will be a projet for tomorrow. . . . today seems full enough!
I had to share one of my favorite pictures of my first baby . . . Munch is still missed around here all the time. I love this picture of her in the snow because she LOVED to play in the snow.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck today! You are a brave, yet maybe mentally challenged (today) woman. :-)
tabbi

Our4Monkeys said...

I wish I was close enough to drop off a mt. dew to you...I know those days!! =)

Kelli said...

Hey - we survived. . . a few whiny tired kids later. . . no one got lost, injured, no major meltdowns. . . . it's all good!

Luann said...

You are amazing.. You really should do something cool with that picture of Munch...enter it in a contest or something. It is so beautiful. She was a great dog. Enjoy your afternoon?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

I miss munch too. She was always loving and never overbearing... not like some other dog I know who likes to attack and lick all the time. =) Sorry, Mom, but your dog needed to be put on blast!