Friday, October 17, 2008

Phineas and Ferb and The Backyardigans

I know that some of you are fans of Phineas and Ferb - like I am. The girls love the show and I think I love it even more! How can you not love kids with such huge imaginations a pet platypus who is a secret agent?!?!?!? I doesn't get much better than this! I used to think the answer to world peace was for everyone to watch one episode of "The Backyardigans" every day and take an afternoon nap. Now I'm thinking that people could be offered a choice - Backyardigans or Phineas and Ferb, although I still think a world-wide nap rule should be enacted. . . . . really. . . couldn't this all lead to world peace?

Here are some of our favorite Phineas and Ferb and Backyardigan songs!!
Gichi-Gichi-Goo

Beach Song

Squirrels in My Pants

Pirates Say AARGH

What's Bugging You (one of Emmy's favorites)

4 comments:

Luann said...

I am DEFINITELY in favor of the world nap thing...of course The Brain would probably try to stay awake and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

Kelli said...

Hey - maybe the world would be better off if The Brain were running things! (with Pinky as his VP, things might go more smoothly!)

Anonymous said...

It might be nice if Pinky and the Brain could take over the world, then turn into soccer monsters... ?
tabbi

vzadventures said...

Hee hee! I love that Beach song. :)
I just had to watch them all with Bazzy.