Monday, October 13, 2008

Nibbles

For the 4 other people in the world who know who Nibbles the mouse is. . . I thought I would let you in on a new development in his life. Last night, he left his special mouse house hidden in a secret spot in my room and made his way down to Emmy's bed. His old role of "nighttime kleenex holder" was needed once again - Emmy's cold just won't go away and she was exhausted and last night. Nibbles was just what she needed. Emmy fell in love with him as much as I did when Dad gave him to me when I was little. . . .So thanks again for Nibbles, Dad. . he is needed once more!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NIBBLES!!! Tell him hi from me! Wow, I wish life was that simple. A mouse who fixes everything. The mice I've met since then are not quite so helpful...
tabs

Kelli said...

It's hard to beat Nibbles in the mouse department. . . . sorry the mice in your life haven't been so helpful! Good think I kept him around for so long. I thought he might come in handy!

Luann said...

Nibbles was...is a very special mouse. The only one I ever liked for sure. Maybe we can figure out a Nibbles nectar to bottle and market---everybody works from home!! Hooray!! Give Emmy a big hug from me...get better, Emmy!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, Nibbles must be almost 30 years old by now! I hadn't heard that name for a couple of decades, but I knew exactly what your mom was talking about when she told me that Nibbles has a new master...
That little mouse still has the power to transform & quiet an anxious little mind. Great thinking Kiddo!

Love,

Dad

Anonymous said...

Jon (the elder),
Your comment about being 30 makes it sound like you're saying that is an old age. I'm 30. I'M NOT OLD! Now that that's settled... =)

Anonymous said...

May I remind you Serena, that in mouse years @ 30 you'd be like 330 years old now. You don't look a day over 29 (in people years) :-}