Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Great Grandma Wiuff

Tomorrow my Grandma Wiuff turns 90 and we are heading down to Iowa for her party. It sounds like dinner at Mickels' with most of the family and some good hanging out time. I'll have to eat my fill of Mickels' greasy buns and maybe even see what kind of fun drink concotion we can create while we wait for our food (ah, the memories... greves....heilesens.... mickels'!), and we can maybe even see how long it takes the ketchup to come out of the bottle.......


Happy Birthday Grandma!

9 comments:

Luann said...

CAN'T WAIT!!! I hope all your kids dip their fries in their water or whatever they are drinking!! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I'M SO EXCITED! Who's on ketchup duty? Who's in charge of drinks? WE NEED A PLAN! Megan will have to call us when she leaves the big DM so we can give her a job. There are things that HAVE to be done while at Mickel's. Mom - bring your big purse...

Luann said...

I forget...why my big purse?

Kelli said...

hello.... sugar packets!

Kelli said...

I want ketchup duty!!!!

Luann said...

We took the sugar packets???!!! That's just weird.

Anonymous said...

No, not for sugar packets. Remember how much you love the artwork displayed on the walls?
Sugar packets, huh Kel?
Hopefully pinwheel girl is there. That would totally rock

Kelli said...

ok.... why am I thinking sugar packets?@?@?!?!?

Luann said...

Ok, I remember the artwork thing and of course pinwheel girl. Of course, now she's just flapping the in the wind old lady.