Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun with Family

We had a good time this weekend with my family celebrating my Grandma Wiuff's 90th birthday. She was so surprised to walk into the restaurant to find us all waiting there! Everyone in the family made it except for Megan's husband, Greg (he's back holding down the fort in North Carolina while they wait for their house to sell). It was so much fun to surprise her. And we all trooped up to her house after dinner for cake and for a chance to hang out some more. I really enjoyed the chance to chat with my cousins and their families because I hadn't seen them all since a year ago Christmas. We drove back home early on Sunday so we could make it back in time to watch the Superbowl - Mission Accomplished, unfortunately it was not a Kurt Warner win. :(

I think this is the first time we've gotten a picture of all the great-grandkids together with Grandma. What a crew!

Here are my parents, Connie & Larry and Alan with Grandma.

Tabbi and Tru enjoying Mickel's food! :)

The McDermott crew....

Mom and me
Emmy and Gramasaurus also had a chance to make some applesauce muffins together earlier in the day.

Emmy and Megan enjoying dinner. I had a great video of Emmy slurping spaghetti with her missing teeth, but I can't find it - so if I do, I'll get that posted too! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys and everybody else this weekend - and how fun for Grandma. Thanks for coming down!!!
Tabbi

Kelli said...

I'm glad we came too - that was great!

Luann said...

Thanks for the pix and for coming! That's Tre sitting by his mom at Mickel's though...ooops!