Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One-Of-A-Kind Purse

Ok, those of you who know me well, know that I really like purses. It's one of those weird inherited things. :) The catch is, I don't like to spend money on purse; I don't care about designer labels. I delight in finding something different than what everyone else has at the time, usually in a fun color - I don't know if I'll ever be able to go back to plain black or plain brown again!
Knowing this about me, my multi-talented friend of friends, Noni, made me a new purse! And I love it! It's the perfect size to throw in my wallet, my cell phone, and a few other odds and ends. . . . . And it's designer - one of a kind! Thanks Noni!

4 comments:

Luann said...

How fun!!! Everybody needs a friend like Noni...and not just for the purse!
And, sorry about the inherited thing!!

Anonymous said...

Did not know you inherited what Serena has as well. Love purses!
Serena's mom

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do love purses! And, I'm very similar in that I don't care for the "brand name" bags that cost a month's wages. I'd love to know how Noni made the purse.

Kelli said...

she crocheted it :)