Sunday, January 11, 2009

Girl Scouts

Bria loves participating in Girl Scouts and today their troop leader, Julie, had put together all kinds of fun activities for them to do. The event was originally scheduled as their Christmas party, but due to a blizzard that day, it was postponed until this afternoon. But the girls had so much fun! They got to make snowflakes, frost and eat sugar cookies, make gingerbread houses, create winter clay creations and made a handprint dishtowel for their moms.
I had forgotten my camera, so I took these pictures with my cell phone, but you get the general idea. The girls all had a great time! Thanks, Julie!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Serena enjoyed Girl Scouts and I loved being a leader. Glad that Bria is enjoying it as well. Grandma Holthe

Luann said...

Looks like fun, Bria!!! Did you get to make a mess?