Monday, January 19, 2009

Painting

This weekend was spent repainting our living room/dining room/entryway. Thankfully, I had done all the prep work during the week: taking stuff off the walls, taping, moving furniture out of the way, etc. I started painting Saturday morning and we had the house all put back together (except stuff back on the walls and putting up new valances) by Sunday night. Wow does it feel good to be done!
Here is the before shot:

Here are some during the process shots:

And here is the final result!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! When are you coming to my house to paint??? Tabbi

Kelli said...

ummmmm.... I'll get back to you on that! Glad you like it though!

Luann said...

I can't believe the difference when you added that texture. It softened it all beautifully. Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

looks great! Grandma Holthe