Thursday, March 12, 2009

Visitors from Harlan....

We are all looking forward to mom and dad coming up this weekend. It will be a nice change of pace to have them here and Logan too, of course. :) I think we are planning on going to see "Race to Witch Mountain", doing some shopping, probably out to eat somewhere new, church, and some hanging out time. Thankfully, it's only "1 more sleep" until they come (according to how Emmy measures time). Maybe I can convince my mom to get onto Facebook while they are up here!

Yes... I gave in to peer pressure and I'm back on facebook. And I'm so glad, because in a matter of a few days I've been able to get in touch with friends from high school, from when I was little, college friends..... just a really fun way to connect with some of those great people who helped shape my history.

Playing Boxing on the Wii!

2 comments:

Luann said...

We can't wait to see you all!! Keep growing that list and we'll try to do it, Emmy! Hi, Bria!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back on FB, Kel! You should add the pic of your parents and the girls. It's really cute. Hi, Luanne & Jon! Hope you have a great trip! Give the girls a hug for me too.