Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blizzards and Butterflies

Ok... not two things that normally go together - blizzards and butterflies. But, we are in denial of the storm raging around us outside today. Camryn is the only daycare kid here today and we spent some time this morning making butterflies. We are flat-out denying that winter is still here and pretending that it is spring instead!
While that may not actually stop the storm or make the snow melt, it makes us feel better! So far all of you who are not in the middle of a blizzard.... enjoy it for us!

3 comments:

Luann said...

Cool butterflies...is that paper or fabric? I like the whole denial thing...our weather isn't very nice today, but I'll just deny it! Thanks!

Kelli said...

it's coffee filters actually......
Denial works for me too!

Anonymous said...

The girls get their good looks from me! I can totally see it in that picture. =) Can't wait to see you guys next month. Make sure all the snow goes away by then.