Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3rd Time's A Charm?




We are back.... again.... with our 3rd computer in the past 2 weeks! Our original one crashed Valentine's Day weekend and this weekend the new "old" one from Sarah crashed as well! So, Sunday afternoon was spent at Best Buy picking out a new computer. I think this one will be excellent and we are praying for no problems! And we have a laptop now, so I can take it down to the playroom with me as well as using it upstairs. This is especially great right now while we are trying to reload all of our stuff.... again..... So, until I get a few more essential things done, here is an "oldy but a goodie" picture. :) Hopefully sometime today or tomorrow I can post the "before and after" pictures of the girls' rooms - with new curtains and completely rearranged. I did lose a few pictures through this whole process, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

1 comment:

Luann said...

Good to "see" you again...glad you like the laptop!!