Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Danny Oertli

I know a few of you have heard of Danny Oertli, but I am betting that most of you haven't. He is a Christian singer who Jon and I love to listen to. We heard him for the first time when we were counselors out at Camp ID-RA-HA-JE in Bailey, Colorado. Since then we've about worn out the cd we bought while out there! A few years ago he wrote a book on the love story of him and his wife who passed away called, "Mommy Paints the Sky". It's a great great story that you will be blessed by reading. If you enjoy vocals with guitar music, you will enjoy his music.

This song is called, "Fight For Me".


This song moves me to tears every time I hear it: "Dancing With Orphans"


This is a great song for moms! "If Ever You Worshipped"


You should check out his music if you are in the mood for someone new to listen to - music that reaches down and touches your soul.

Click here for a link to his "Nothing Left to Prove" cd.

3 comments:

Luann said...

Thanks...I'm excited to check those out. But right now have to get back to work...later!!

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't listen to those while at work... sniffsniff...

Tabbi

Luann said...

Very good music...the third one kept messing up so I'll try it again later.