Friday, December 12, 2008

They Just Keep Growing!

How does it happen that one day your kids are little - needing help with everything - and you turn around and all of a sudden they are all grown up? Don't get me wrong, it's a good thing - they're supposed to grow up! I'm happy to not still be changing their diapers :) Sometimes it just seems to happen a little too fast, you know?

I'm just very thankful for my girls today. I can't imagine my life without them and I am so happy to watch them grow up and to get to love them along this journey!

Bria and her friend, Jenna

Emmy with the ornament she made in pre-school

2 comments:

Luann said...

Great pix---they really are turning into quite the young ladies!!!

Anonymous said...

This is as far as I have gotten. I love the pictures and you did a great job on the Christmas Goats.
I imagine that the goat gave them milk, cheese, wool, meat and a garbage removal system as well as fertilizer. So what sounded funny to me must be ok. Sorry about the hair, wish I had had a cookie, Love, Grandma HOlthe