Monday, December 8, 2008

Miss you, Grandpa

My Grandpa Wiuff passed away 4 years ago today, and I've just been thinking about him. He was a great man - and Jon didn't even really get a chance to know him well before he was affected by Alzheimer's. Bria barely knew him and Emmy didn't know him at all - she was barely a year old when he died. But, my prayer is that one day we will all be together in heaven and that my girls will get a chance to know my Grandpa once we are there. It will be good to see my Grandma at Christmas and I'm glad that the girls do have the opportunity to know her.
This picture was taken at our house in Nevada when my parents brought my grandparents over to see Bria when she was 2 days old. My grandparents are watching a video we took at the hospital and this is how I will always remember Grandpa -with a twinkle in his eye. I miss you, Grandpa.

1 comment:

Luann said...

That picture is the best...just the way I always think of him. Thanks, Kelli!!