Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Playing in the Snow

The kids were delighted this morning to be able to get outside while it was snowing and play for a little while. The wind is light and it's not as cold as it has been (it's 18 instead of 10), so we took advantage of the opportunity and went out to enjoy the snow. Now we are all inside warming up and ready for some lunch and nice long naps!
That reminds me of something I've been meaning to mention to everyone. As your youngest kids outgrow snowpants and waterproof gloves, if you have no one else that can use them, I'd gladly take them off your hands. Having a few extra pair of snow pants and those gloves that are a little more water-repellant is always helpful. If you have someone else you know that can use them -by all means - share the wealth! But if you don't have a place for those too-small items - I'll be glad to provide them a home!

1 comment:

Luann said...

Looks cold but fun!! I think all my little kid extra clothes are gone...at least I would hope so!!