Thursday, November 20, 2008

Need a Laugh

Is anybody else having one of those days? It's one of those days around here for a whole world full of reasons. I know tomorrow will be a brand new day and the sun will shine again, but for today. . . we will muddle on through and start fresh tomorrow.
My dear friend emailed me a link to this blog, and if you have just a minute to read the entry "I Wish I Worked in an Office" for November 18th, it will bring a smile to your face - especially if your day isn't going particularly well. If you don't have a warped sense of humor, it might not be too funny, but it was just the thing to bring some smiles around here today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your day goes better tomorrow!
Mom Holthe

Luann said...

Very funny posters...hang in there, tomorrow will come.