Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bolt

I'm sure that everyone out there with kids has heard of the new Disney movie, "Bolt" that opened last weekend. We took the girls to the movie as part of Emmy's birthday present and I just have to say that was a great movie! All 4 of us enjoyed it. I've never watched a 3D movie with the really good 3D glasses before, but we were able to use special theatre style glasses for this movie and it was so much fun! Emmy got a stuffed Bolt and Mittens for her birthday on Sunday and they have hardly left her side since. Excellent movie!

2 comments:

Luann said...

Very cute!! I didn't know it was a 3d movie..I bet that was fun. Don't know if we'll get that done or wait till the dvd...

Anonymous said...

none of us could stay awake so we will have to wait for the DVD.
It does sound so cute though. Barb