Thursday, September 11, 2008

Starting Over


Ok . . . sorry for all the confusion everyone! We are going to keep the blog up and running. . . I just wanted to make some changes and start over. This will be more just for family and friends instead of trying to use it as a daycare communication device. Not all of the families I do daycare for have internet access, so I still need to have paper newsletters made.
Anyway. . . . all that to say . . . . our blog site is back! Just changed up a little and I'll be sure to post tons of pictures from our busy days and other fun stuff. B will probably do some writing sometimes too and we'll have fun sharing with you guys!

The Penguin cake

The birthday party crew


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I'm glad you're still doing the blog thing. It's fun to read and look at... (It might be even better if you had some "tnt" on it...) j/k
Tabbi

Anonymous said...

Kelli, did you make the cake? It's very creative! I'm impressed! And, I'm so glad that you're keeping up with the blog. It gives me a chance to feel a little bit closer to you all!

Anonymous said...

wow.....much better.
tabs

hi serena!

Kelli said...

ok girls. . . Glad you like it! And yes, I did make the cake... not quite what I had planned, but my sugar cube igloo wouldn't stay together and I was out of time to come up with a different way to keep the cubes together so we made the penguin slide/ramp instead. . .

paul pauley said...

Thanks Kelli for including me.

"Psalm 91"

Anonymous said...

Yes, the cake was great. Bria was
also pleased. Grandma Holthe



Bria.
Grandma and Papa hope to send you
postcards from the places we see when we go to see Aunt Serena. You might have to write in the blog to remind us. OK

Anonymous said...

Pray that Papa will feel better before we go to Serena's. Thanks,
Papa