Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jumping for Joy in Cairo


Ok, some of you know who my friend, Rebecca Hanson, is and some of you don't, but I just have to share this photo she emailed me today. She is traveling onboard the Norwegian Jade cruise ship overseas performing for Second City (from Chicago). . . . long story, short, she's been sending out emails to family and friends updating everyone on her adventures and travels and this is a picture of her in Cairo - I just love the picture and had to share!
The other picture is of Beck and her fiance, Tim, (also performing onboard for Second City) in Venice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet picture. Today I wish I was there too. OH WELL!!
tabbi

Luann said...

Great picture--what fun and what memories she'll have, although Egypt wouldn't be my first choice :). But the cruise thing would be okay!!