Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Long Weekend

Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend. Jon's parents were here Friday night through Monday morning and it was a good time hanging out with them. We had another mini-birthday for Bria with cake and a gift and visited a park for a little bit one afternoon too. I think everyone had a good time. Monday during the day we were all going to golfing together, but it was really windy and my allergies were bugging me again, so I stayed home with the girls and Jon went by himself for a little while. We just kind of crashed yesterday - everyone was really exhausted even though we hadn't been out and about doing things all weekend. I think the quiet day was a very good thing.
So, hopefully the daycare crew comes back ready for the week. I expect everyone to be a bit on the tired side - it's a Monday and it's a Monday after a 3-day weekend: that usually means tired kids. So we'll ease back into to the week and get everyone back into the routine.
Tomorrow we will celebrate Bria's birthday too!
Until later....

1 comment:

Luann said...

Glad you got to visit with Jon's parents!! Another week.....