Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Bria!


Bria is 9 today!! Hooray! She turns 9 on 09-09-09. It's Wednesday - and Wednesday has 9 letters. Also, September has 9 letters! If I played the lottery I bet you can guess what number I would pick today! Also, 09-09-09 is the last of the single-digit dates for another 1001 years!

And Bria has already celebrated her birthday a lot - with more to come. In August we had a birthday party for her with my family and this weekend she got a present and cake from Jon's family. This morning we woke her up with presents from us (as well as a shopping trip a couple of weeks ago with me). We're heading out to the chinese buffet restaurant with the girls for dinner tonight. And Friday night Bria is having a party with a bunch of her friends from school! So - she is sufficiently spoiled!

We love you, Bria, more than you could know! Hope your day is amazing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day, Bria - we love you!

Aunt Tabbi

Luann said...

We hope you have an awesome birthday, Bria!! We love you!!!

Aunt Serena said...

Wish I could be there to celebrate, too! One of these years, I'll get you to come out here to visit me. Wouldn't that be a blast!!!

LOVE YOU BUNCHES!