Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Girls

I really really love my girls!

They are just so amazing. So, if you don't want to listen to me ramble on about what I love about my girls, sign off now, because I plan to ramble!

My Miss Bria. What can I say? She turns 9 next month - 9!!!!! And she is amazing. She's super smart and curious and loves to learn and know things and be involved and have input into everything. She's also very sweet and caring and tends to be able to read people quite accurately. She's also very good at piano, loves to read everything and enjoys being creative. She loves to draw and doodle and sketch as well as work on projects and painting. She's becoming more and more responsible and she is such a good big sister. She loves to torment Emmy, but is always on her side and looking out for her as well. Bria is a consistently bright light to our family!
Emmy- how can she be turning 6 this Fall and starting Kindergarten. Yikes? My baby is not a baby anymore - she's growing into quite the little lady. Mabye not with the manners of a lady, but that's ok. :) She's crazy imaginative and artistic and loves to be included in everything that is going on the house. She especially likes to help out in the kitchen with cooking, preparing for dinner or helping me get activities ready. She LOVES music and books and using her imagination. She also has started working on her life plans - she plans to do a bit of everything - do one thing until she's bored of it and then move on to another. Here are some of her future careers: builder, house painter, cook, magician, owner of McEmmy's, and so many others I can't even remember right now. Emmy brings joy to our family!
I just really really really love my girls!

1 comment:

Luann said...

Me too! Both yours and mine! Isn't it awesome to get to be a mom and watch them become who they will be? I can see Emmy doing all those things...there may be franchise issues with the McEmmys, but we'll just deal with that when it comes!