Monday, August 31, 2009

Met Emmy's Teacher


Well, I finally got to meet Emmy's teacher today and we figured out which room she is going to be in and found out who else is in her class. Yay - Kindergarten Camp is all done! Hopefully now she can settle into what school will be like and I am hopeful that she will enjoy her teacher and really love school this year. She looked a bit overwhelmed when I left the school to walk back home this morning, but she's a trooper so I'm sure she will do fine. She was very excited to have a place with her name to hang up her coat and backpack - finally something to show she belongs there! Now we're praying for a good year and that it will all go smoothly for her and that she will love school!

2 comments:

Luann said...

GOOD!! We're praying, too!

vzadventures said...

Have you stopped crying when you drop her off yet? ;) I was a wreck for almost a week. Kindergarten is SO hard. :( My girls actually said to me this year "Wow Mom, you didn't even cry." LOL. I hope and pray that Emmy loves everything about her teacher and class and the you will be OK as the year begins! HUGS!!!