Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Vacation Friday

Friday will be our official kick-off to summer vacation! And I think I am as excited about school being done as the kids are.
We'll start the summer off by having our big tie-dye party on Friday so if you want to send 1 more item for your child to dye, feel free to. I have a hat and a tshirt for everyone already bought. It should be a lot of fun!
Also, this week would be a good time to bring a swimsuit and towel for your child that can be left here all week. I don't know when it will be warm enough to actually start going swimming, but at the very least it will soon be warm enough to get out the little pools in the backyard for the kids to splash around and play in. I'm thinking our first potential day at the pool will be Wednesday, June 9th, possibly on June 2nd, but Ethan will be here for part of that afternoon, so I don't know if we will have time to fit in the pool or not. And I am closed on Monday, June 7th, so either the 2nd or the 9th we'll hopefully be able to start enjoying our time at the swimming pool!

Thanks everyone!

No comments: