Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Daycare Busy

With the exception of the past week, with all the cold rainy weather, we've been spending a LOT of time outside! The kids are really enjoying the chance to get out and play and run around and be loud and just get out of the house.
Last Thursday afternoon and Friday (all day) there was no school, so the house was busier than usual. The school-agers are SO good at being quiet during naptime though. It makes a world of difference when I can count on them to keep things quiet so the little ones can get their naps in. I told them thank you, but wanted to be sure as parents you all know how much I appreciate how good your kids are!

We all got into our daily routines and ruts and sometimes I stop and realize I haven't given much of an update on your kids overall. They are a really really good group. We all have our bad days around here and sometimes they can be contagious, but even on "nonsticker" or "rough" days, they are all still really good kids and I am so thankful for that! It makes my job easier, it makes the environment for everyone more enjoyable and I hope it makes you feel good about them being here.

With summer coming we are looking forward to the change of pace, activities and options. OUTSIDE is going to be the key word for our summer and hopefully the rest of the school year once it quits raining.

So while we wait for the sun to come back out and the ground to dry off, here are a few recent pictures of your kiddos.






1 comment:

Luann said...

Great kids...great pictures!! It's all good!