Thursday, May 7, 2009

On the Mend

Emmy's feeling better - yay! Her breathing still sounds bad and when she gets too busy her cough sounds horrible, but she's actually up and moving around more today and playing. Daycare is back open (thanks to all my families for making other arrangements the past two days)! So, we're going to enjoy some fresh air outside the next couple of days and otherwise try to keep it kind of calm and quiet around here for Emmy's sake. It's hard to keep that kid down!

I think our weekend will involve working on more landscaping in the backyard. I have more bricks to get put down for borders and we are going to start working on the ground where the kids and dog step off the deck. We are hopeful that a 2-deep area of paving stones will look nice as well as cover up the area of the yard that will never grow again. I'll post pictures after we get it all done.
Here are some of the fun bricks we've made to use as border back by our trees and I think we are going to put them around the rocks for border too.

1 comment:

Luann said...

I love your bricks...how fun!! So glad Emmy's doing better..love you!