Friday, May 15, 2009

Great Finds and Fun Projects

We were out running something to Jon at work this morning and drove past a garage sale .... we found a GREAT toy for the playroom! It's a huge doll house that the kids are really excited to start playing with! I'm going to make sure it's all cleaned up during naptime and then they can play with it this afternoon. The gentelman we bought it from even drove it over to the house for me since it wouldn't fit in the van and helped me take it downstairs - I think I'm as excited as the kids! We might add some new paint and decorations too at some point. Either way, it was a great find and I know it will get a lot of use! I also found these two cute little chairs that I am going to paint up fun for the kids to use. I'm excited for that project!

Ok - Project complete (or almost complete....)
Here are the chairs after Emmy and I painted them this afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - i love it! Do you have an Aunt Tabbi size chair, Emmy???

Never mind. Probably not...

Anyway, good job!!!

Luann said...

Those are amazing chairs! You guys should go into business!!