Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Wanted to send out Happy Mother's Day wishes to all the moms I am friends with and work with and am related to! Here is a partial list of the moms in my life I am thankful for (in no particular order except I'm putting my mom first!) ... please don't be offended if I forget someone!

My mom! Tabbi, Barb, Delta, Betty, Luella, Noni, Erin, Roberta, Janelle, Katie, Karen, Mandy, Jill, Lisa, Paula, Amy, Marsha, Teri, Heather, Amy, Jenny, Becky, Heather, Heather, Anja, Cynthia, Erin, Traci, Anne, Kathy, Erika, Joann, Julie, Dawn, Jeanyce, Tina, Lisa, Sadie, Margaret, Kit, Shannon, Rachel, Patsy, Angela, Heather, Karen, Joy, Betsy, Marci, Sonya, April, and all of the rest of you I know! Thanks for being the moms you have been - for a long time or just for a short time.......

Here are some kiddo faces who also say thank you to their wonderful moms!

2 comments:

Angela Kim said...

sweet entry. Happy Mother's Day to you. You are a great one--it is so obvious.

Luann said...

Thanks, Kelli...so nice of you! Happy Mother's Day to you, too! You are amazing!!