Friday, June 25, 2010

Weekend with the Hansens and Melbys

2 weeks ago, my parents, my sister, Tabbi, and her boys, Tre and Tru were up for a weekend visit. We had a great time with them here! Grandpa and Jon spoiled Emmy by getting her a loft bed built. That is one happy girl! She is so delighted to have her own loft bed! Thanks so much Dad and Jon!

We kept busy with a family game of kickball followed by Dairy Queen for all, lots of bike riding, scooter riding and roller blading, a trip to a park, some shopping at Old Navy, movie watching, playing, I got to have lunch with mom, kids making door stickers and making bleached tshirts. Everyone had a great time together and I am so glad you all could make it up to spend a weekend with us! It was much needed by me!

Here are some overdue pictures from that weekend....








2 comments:

Luann said...

First time I've gotten on the computer since coming home from NJ. And I'm at work...
So, thanks for the weekend and for putting up the pix! Love you!!

Our4Monkeys said...

I love the bleached shirts!! What a neat idea! And family kickball?? That sounds SO fun!!