Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dads

I'm so behind again on blogging, but I do have valid reasons... a long week full of heartache for friends.

But today I just want to celebrate the wonderful men in my life! First to my hubby..... YOU are an amazing father! Our girls are so so very blessed to have you as a dad. They adore you and love when you spend time with them and play with them. Thank you for always being there - all the time - no matter what. I can't imagine my life without you!

To my dad - I am a very lucky girl. I love you, Dad, so very very much. You still make me feel like your little girl and I am so very glad that my girls get to have you for a grandpa.

To Jon's dad - we are so blessed to have you in our life! I know this week has been a rough one but hope that you will recover fully from surgery and can get feeling better quickly!

Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Luann said...

We are all blessed! Thanks for blogging!