Thursday, April 22, 2010

Too Busy To Blog! or TBTB

I think that may be a recurring theme from now until next Fall...... with warm weather here so much earlier than usual, we seem to be soaking up as much outside time as we can. I've also been busy on some projects in my "spare" time that I will share more on later.


But right now everyone is still sleeping (we had a tired and whiny/crabby crew today). So I thought I'd try to post a few pictures of what we've been busy doing lately. Sophie enjoying cookies from Alexander's birthday!
Emmy, Alexander and Reed playing a "recycle" game
Ok SOphie, smile!


2 comments:

Luann said...

TBTB...I understand!!! Can't really use the same excuse since I don't have a house full of children 5 day a week :) Always love to see those pix...thanks for sharing!! Are you going to put a blurb badge on your blog for your new book?

Luann said...

oops, never mind....should look before i comment!