Friday, April 16, 2010

Recycled Rocket

Let me start off by saying I've been terrible at updating the blog lately. The days have been so much busier since we can be outside again and I've got my hands into a big side project as well, so I just haven't had time to sit down and blog in awhile!
And.... I don't really have time today either! But I promised Bria and Nathaniel I would get the video up of them as soon as possible. They spent yesterday afternoon building a rocket out of recycled materials that they are going to enter in a city-wide competition on Saturday. They had a lot of fun building it and did a great job. Here is a short clip of the finished product!
(and I'll try to get a daycare update blog post on here again soon!)


4 comments:

Luann said...

I was hoping for a test flight, but maybe it's a one-time shot :)

Looks great, guys!!!

Kelli said...

they decided to enter in the "artistic" category instead of the "functional" category...

Luann said...

aahhh...a good plan!

Bobbi and Kat said...

Very cool rocket!!! :o)