Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our Morning

Well, with a kind of rough day around here yesterday I thought it might be good to have an outing this morning. So after stopping at the store for a few groceries I asked the kids if they wanted to go for a drive to look at all the beautiful trees. We headed just to the south end of town so they could see how pretty everything looked covered in frost and the sun was just peeking out too. They really enjoyed it! They wanted me to take pictures of every tree we saw... so here are a couple at least because they wanted to see them later! I'm going to try to print out a couple of them to use as something for our notebooks next week too.

Now if only the outing had led to our normal quiet rest time...... seems like the two big kids had different ideas today - we'll see if they ever settle down! (naptime isn't always perfect here either!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun morning - nice pics! tm

Luann said...

I love your pictures today! I'm sure the kids enjoyed the change of scenery!

Bobbi and Kat said...

I love pretty snowy tree pictures! Hope you got a little rest! You have a LOT of snow. Wow!