Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Illness Reminders

I just want to send out a reminder to all the daycare parents: keep an eye on your kids' symptoms. There is a lot of junk floating around again: colds, ear infections, pinkeye, stomach viruses, etc. We've had a bit of all of that here since Christmas. I'm continuing extra vigilance on cleaning down toys and surfaces, but an extra eye on your kids' symptoms would be a good plan too. Hopefully we can keep everyone as healthy as possible!

Also, I do have 1 full-time daycare opening for a child age 18 months - 3. In March I will be adding a 3-month old little boy named Ethan as well. If you know of anyone with a child in this age range who is needing full-time care, feel free to pass my name along! Thanks everyone!

Here are just a couple of pictures from over Christmas break to enjoy.



No comments: