Friday, November 13, 2009

Doghouse Birthday Cake

Tomorrow is Emmy's birthday party with her friends at the bowling alley so I spent the afternoon putting together her cake. I'll try to post pictures this weekend from her party, but she was excited about her cake, so I thought I'd put that picture up now.

And the chocolate chip cookie bar "ground" was a fun addition to the cake. I'm going to claim that I planned on the chocolate chips looking like they do. We'll just go with that. yeah....



5 comments:

Luann said...

Complete with doggy-doo!! AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

Love it - nothing says birthday like some dog poop near your cake - very cute! TNT would love it...
tabbi

Kelli said...

you know... dog poop on the cake... crap in your stocking!

Anonymous said...

"It's just not Christmas without some crap in your stocking..."

Our4Monkeys said...

Wow Kelli!! That is awesome! You do a great job with the girls' cakes! Creighton got a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting this year...the only thing I could do to decorate it was put some of those candy letters on it to spell out 'Happy Birthday'! That's the extent of my cake decorating abilities!! =)